Fat Duck Gaming is undergoing vast improvements in the balance of the economy system. With these changes comes new and improved jobs crafted from scratch to give players a never before experienced way to make money through legal jobs. This script was developed by kn0pee and introduces us to an exciting and entertaining True-Blue Aussie Truckin’ experience with a unique jobs tablet, XP system and merchandise that’ll make your meth pipes moist.
- The first step to Trucking is to obtain your Trucker license. Make your way to the driving school and do your test otherwise you will be penalised when completing jobs.
- Next make your way to the Quack Logistics warehouse located at the Buccaneer Way Docks and purchase yourself a Truck. You will be limited to what type of vehicle you can buy to skill level. You can retrieve your truck from your nearest garage.
- Once in your vehicle press
F7to open up the jobs tablet and accept a job suitable for you.
Courier jobs are your entry level types of deliveries and are faster on the road and usually have more stops in between in return are quicker to complete and less profitable than Trailer deliveries. These jobs are typically done in vehicles such as mules and are much easier to drive and reverse.
- Now that you have accepted your mission you will receive a GPS location to pick up the cargo for your deliveries. Reverse your truck to the loading bay and pick up the load. You will have to be straight otherwise the workers won’t load your truck.
- Once you’ve secured your cargo you will have multiple stops available to deliver in whatever order you please. Upon arriving at the stop, reverse to the loading bay and ensure you park straight onto the loading bay. Repeat until you’ve finished all your stops.
- Upon completing all your stops you will be notified that your mission is complete. Click
Continueto receive your payment and xp then start your next mission!
Trailer Jobs are unlocked at level 50 and require a larger truck such as a phantom that can hitch semi trailers. These jobs are much more rewarding however take longer and require more skill to reverse. Comb your mullet and get a southern cross tattoo because you’re in the big leagues now boy.
- Now that you’re buckled up in your Phantom can accept Trailer missions on the Jobs Tablet by pressing
F7. You will receive a GPS location to pick up a trailer for your deliveries. Reverse your truck to the trailer to hitch the trailer to your vehicle.
- Once you’ve hitched your trailer, you will have a stop or stops available to deliver in whatever order you please. Upon arriving at the stop, reverse the trailer into the loading bay and ensure your trailer is parked straight onto the loading bay. Be careful not to ‘jackknife’ your trailer and unlatch it. Repeat until you’ve finished all your stops.
- At your final destination you will be asked to unhitch the trailer. This can be done by holding down your H key.
- Now that you’ve completed all your stops you will be notified that your mission is complete. Click continue to receive your payment and xp then start your next mission!
Illegal Transports add an exciting factor of risk for reward. These missions are found on the jobs tablet and are distinguishable by a Black and Red button. These missions can be done in both Courier and Trailer Vehicles. Make sure you steer clear of the feds because your truck will be flagged and tracked. Don’t get pulled over!
Heavy Transports are top tier Trailer missions that involve oversized loads and are very rewarding. These missions are found on the jobs tablet and are distinguishable by being a Gold Outline. Plan your route carefully as you may not fit on some roads or underpasses.
- There is a Trucker FX which you can talk to other truckers on! Try out
- You can get bonuses which make you get more Money or XP, an example is resting at a rest stop / HQ before your missions. Speak to other truckers for tips!
- Practice makes perfect! Understanding how the turning axis of the trailer and truck works will make it much easier to reverse.
- Keep an eye on your fuel gauge, don’t get stuck on the road!
- Represent Quack Logistics by wearing the new High-Vis Vest and Shirt!